Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

WILL IT'S ME

Hi everyone....How are you? Are you fine today? I hope that you are fine today and in good condition. By the way I'm Lemuel Arroyo from one Brgy. of sigma one of the province of capiz. And i'm 17 yrs old and daughter of David Arroyo and Luzminda Arroyo.I'm the only one daughter. But why? Will actually I don't  know what is the reason why I'm  the only one daughter. My birthday is November 6, 1993 and i born in Estancia Capiz  my Zodiac sign is Scorpio.Like other i have also my favorite food like adobe,kari-kari,and most of all pinakbit.An i love outing with my friends and other classmates.Nd my favorite color is Blue,Black,and Red.
Now my attention is focusing to my study  in college level and im taking Computer Science in one of the best school in Roxas city. I want to finish my study because of different reason:first is to help my parents because they are going old and second to my future of my family some day.That's all guys nothing more nothing less good day and baboooooosh....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento