Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

Computer Science Course

Now a days many invention that help us to make our work easier than before. For example in transportation, our transportation become faster because of many invention like jeepneys, auto mobile, motorcycles. Not in  transportation also in communication their are many invention that help us to make our work easy like cellphone, computer and many more.Computer make our lives easy example in typing of words and communicate our love one's in other place or nation because of the help of computer that's why I'm interested in the study of computer its function and its part also.
I choose computer science to become my vocational course because computer help many people in many ways. Also i want to explore other function of computer like watching movie in you-tube, search new freinds in face-book, freindster. I want also to know how to research new information to make me easy to do  my assignment, project, or other works that i can't know how to make it. because of computer their are many application that can help us in our daily work like google, Internet Explorer and many more. That's my reason why I'm taken com sci course because many advantage today that can help us to make fast and make our work easy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento